That's right people....now we are going places here....this Bad 2 The Bone site has declared me as having 4 followers....I don't know who you people are....because I don't know how to use this site all that well....but I salute you....8 more and I'll have an even Dozen....just like our Lord back in the days of camels, sandals, robes and questionable societal hygiene....hopefully one of you won't sell me out for some silver pieces.
But if you do.....hey, no hard feelings---It happened to The Man as well...although this pic I found is confusing....I mean...I thought he was a carpenter....hmmm....

Speaking of Silver Pieces: Here's the Hooligans scoring a few coins for the vending machines at the local Hut of Pizza.
When one is under 8 years old there is only af few goals in life:
1. Staying up past your bedtime
2. Quarters for vending machines
3. Candy of any kind
4. Older brother's toys he told you not to play with
5. Announcing in public places that you need to poop
I picture Mike D. of the Beastie Boys getting a start in White Castle similiar to this....Mutiny on the bounty what it's all about......
Julianne is starting to realize the future with her fellow serfs in this kingdom could be a bumpy ride....
Karate Kick!!!!
No you are not suddenly lost in a Peter Frampton Video or a Pink Floyd Documentary....these are Jellies from the Aquarium we visited recently.
More Jellies.
Even more Jellies. Funny story this picture just reminded me of.....Year of Our Lord 1998 Laura and I are in the Bahamas on our Honeymoon--we go ashore off the Big Boat....rent some scuba gear from a local charlatain---I don the gear and run into the water expecting to see rumored hordes of magical sea life only to see the same scene you are looking at above.....I then realize I am the only one in the water.....just before getting stung approx. 79 times in the neck, back and legs.....good times people.....don't repeat my mistakes.....and we're walking....we're walking....
Jellus Magnus....all that Latin at Central Mid High School is really paying off in a big way....Thank You Marty Winters....
Big exhibit about ANS's at the Aquarium....and I quote:
"....A non-native species of plant or animal whose introduction causes or is likely to cause economic and/or environmental damages......"
By the way.....The King of Pop is still revered at the hospital people.....one deprivan injection at a time.....everyone together now....one for me....one for my homey MJ.....









3 comments:
Glad to see you are using your Latin.
happy to be one of the four followers...
oh to live as a serf for an entire lifetime, with a corpulent lord ruling over you. such oppression few know and still live to tell of it...
Post a Comment