Sunday, April 5, 2009

Random Shots....

Some days I like to look thru my collection of pics and take a walk down memory lane.....I am always amazed how much I forget in a few days time of chasing rug rats around with a whiffle bat in one hand and a dog whistle in the other.....just kidding....here's a few pics that are just randomly assorted thru the years.


Corporate Doc food at a provider lab in San Antonio. "Provider"....that's medical talk for "Doc"

Papoose....


I am coaching Carson's baseball team this Spring and have designed the jersey's to look like my favorite NHS jersey from back in the day....notice I did not choose the all orange jerseys....but the thought did cross my mind....


Big Bro and Little Sis


While deer scouting in the middle of nowhere I ran across this random derrick still pumping faithfully after all these years....pretty nice...the pumping almost made it sound alive....

In South Tulsa the docs don't drive the standard Porsche....
Steve LeFever on the job.....
Aunt Dinah and her shoe Kingdom.....they wouldn't all fit in the shot....
My iPhone randomly decided to add this to my pics one day....those phones are like small people....and some days they do what they want....
The fake Dan Stuart....I saw this guy in the Denver airport last April and took this shot....
Laura and Mandi with an "i" circa 2004 at the TX St Fair....it was a simpler time....
Mandi and Cody getting the rundown on this back contraption from this fair vendor/Medicare PT....also from '04


Great shot of Carson and Aunt Laura....2004....Yibble!!!!!Yibble!!!!!
Carson's old room when he wasn't shacking up with his roommate that tosses things at him when he falls asleep....he sure loved his football bed....


Joshy sleeping on Carson's bed with Carson's bear earlier this year...
The Maine farmhouse we lived in during the oil bust of the 1980's.....yours for 225K when this pic was taken...
Fam shot at Medicine Park, OK right before we moved to Norman in '07....Joshua is trying to limply slide out of the shot....
Joshua the day we brought him home from the hospital in Sept. '07....or '05 as Laura reminds me....I just work here....
Joshua as a baby also from the same time period....he is larger at birth than Julianne is at one month....
It's always football time on this blog....now that the basketball foolishness is out of the way we can focus on Spring Football.....
2 CDs.....
Abby in her glory days.....2005 when she was up for hunting several days in a row....she loved to hide in all the gear and just poke her head out....
Tornado that Don Burgess Laura's Father photographed several years ago....he is going on a 5 week tornado chasing trip this spring to research tornadoes....
Fam Cemetary in Wakita, OK
Carson at his first birthday in 2003....being our first child we would follow him around and take pics like this....now we just sort of yell periodically to see if they are still alive in the other room....
Abby in her Southern mardi gras beads....

View from my old office in Texas

Inside the old office

Tornado I saw while getting gas in Keller one day....nary a siren was heard...
More of the Tornado....lots of rotating and lowering in this cloud...pretty impressive...the weather was really hot and the wind off the storm itself was very cold....
Been 3 years since I went flyfishing....maybe I'll go this year....Don Burgess in foreground perfecting his craft with the September Aspens in the background.....
Encore of September Aspens....

Stone Cellar campground in Saguache Park, CO....my grandfather used to pull his camper here in the 70's before buying a cabin the 80s near Creede....

No comments: