Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shooting For 3.....

Joshua is now 3 and a prouder 3 year old I have not seen.
He went around telling everyone all day he was now 3 and no longer 2.
What's it feel like to be 3?
Lets delve deeper with a few questions for Joshy on his 3rd birthday:



Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Joshy: **charismatically waving arms around wildly** DALE EARNHARDT JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!




Me: Hmmm....interesting.....what will your new sister's name be? (We're having a girl, BTW, kid #3 on deck in March--more info on that later)

Joshy: I don't want a sister. I want a tall brudder.

Me: That's not happening, chief.

Joshy: I have 4 babies in my tummy.

Me: Really? What are your babies names?

Joshy: 2 Kenseths.


Me: Interesting choice....And the other 2?

Joshy: Martha and Carson (later in the day he divulged the fact he had changed their names and now it was just 4 Marthas. Efficient.)

Joshy also tells us he has an imaginary friend named "Oklahoma Fred" who is 4 and likes Lima beans.
"Oklahoma Fred": Got any pics on this blog, or just this rambling interview?

Me: I will now slap you in your imaginary face.











New skateboard. Smurf size. Joshua calls it a "safety board" --asked him to hold up his new "safetyboard" and smile.......


Trip to the jump place is just the thing when turning 3.....




Not sure what the Guinness Record is on most hours spent shooting mini-balls at an inflatable hoop in a room that smells like sweaty kid but I'm sure it's close to being broken.....




Inflatable slide time....







Can't wait to turn 4!!!!!!













1 comment:

Tamara L Beckwith said...

I liked the "rambling interviews". More words. Get on it.